Friday, June 25, 2010

So now I am in the process of designing fall and winter collection, even though we do not have such climate here in puerto vallarta, it is hard to think of fall and winter when you are in the midst of sticky, humid summer season, rain has started and boy the heat rises, of course I do not mind living in a place where you can breathe pure clean oxygen.
I have been trying to finish some projects i have on hold clutches and some necklaces that I am making but i wish I had more time, since I create , design, take pictures etc. myself. This time my girl who models the bags was not available and yes I believe there is a huge difference::: next bags she will be back.
till next time with new products.

Be unique wear morado fashion findings
catch me on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MORADO-FASHION-FINDINGS/105050539532075?v=wall&ref=ts

No comments: