Saturday, August 27, 2011

HAPPY SATURDAYS






Waking up and starting to work sewing some bags and then pictures and then loading some new random pics and bags, hopefully I will have a chance to get to the beach today to enjoy my last days in PUERTO VALLARTA.
I took some great pictures yesterday I have this love for galaxies what a trip find galaxies on the ground instead of up in space... you will see what I mean after I post the pics.

Also working on my fall/winter 2011 inspiration I have taken some pics while being here just for fun but deep down they are going to inspire new bags, I am so happy I could do this forever.
Yesterday I also went to some great fabric stores in Puerto Vallarta and also got inspired by Cambaya a mexican traditional fabric made on wooden pedal looms, I have used it before for bags and I am going to use it again but mixed with vinyl and denim I totally adore color and the aztec patterns.
Here are some of the pics of my FALL - WINTER 2011 INSPIRATION

***here goes some more blogs that I adore (guy blogs)


No comments: